Thursday, November 8, 2012

GOOD TIME

I have be working along this line before the advent of internet got invitation by vso to attend to her 50th birth day in london, my originator identification number is 941684, Inuwa Danladi Achimugu, Nigeria, based in Kogi state Nigeria before, relocated to the federal capital territory Abuja, i busy hard to fix all this thing always on my computer reacting to everything about vso volunteer, call to see vso's office some time feel good and other time disapointment , what would i do look for a job to keep mind and soul together, recently i and md, maitama stores went to see, the tenant, where i, was messed up but seeing the noticed a better change, that is life, meanwhile, my plan remained and i,am focused to realize it, in a possible short time. What it mean was that the computer system of communication, is highly appreciated , by it fact that it was not dream possible, evetually, i remember i,am with Robin's phone number, but i cannot get across to him because it is not through i call Graham who asked me to open an email, as there was a business center ,i was able to open one and send my email address to him, can you imagine ? i,am into Media, as my activities was about communication, now with a computer, there is no need , of going to tost office again.

No comments:

Post a Comment