Thursday, November 8, 2012

GOOD TIME

The news of the death of uncle Haruna was a shock, i knew i must attend to the funeral but my chairman is not around the first and the second day, then i sift my visit to the day of the 8th day My uncle is dead,it gave me the opportunity to see many of my Brother and sisters, in the afternoon i was in Anyigba call Suleman and he was with Sumaila Ibrahim came quickly i demanded , i stayed for longer to see them but they are not here i rose and started moving toward Akpai Momoh"s house Sumaila and Suleman were searching for ways to locate me , I , first saw them and i south Hi, they came nd we went to the cool spot where we celebrated. I am going for my uncle"s burial, enjoy our sympathy Sumaila said, sorry says Akpai, when are gona and come back, tomorrow , and we bid goodbye to one and other soon we go to another cool spot, before Sumaila's house in one difficult area even now i will not able to locate there we Motor bike after refueled through Ajiolo to Abocho. My next uncle Momoh was there Ibrahim, the son of late Haruna whom i only heard he travelled to mekka, and many more too numerous to mention, may his soul rest in peace, was my prayer, i just went to Ayingba to carry the yam that i kept there to take to Ugbedomagu, after the burial, having see them the next thing is to take it to Abocho , Musa motor bike that we should ride did not possible because his is carrying his child as he could not afford to overloaded his motor bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment